Avcon Cabana Enclosure are manufactured using only heavy gauge aluminum then welded and powder coated. Our PVC Enclosure Frames, Headers and Posts are made in the USA.
All out Model Types
• All Powder Coating meets (AAMA 2604) Specifications, guaranteed not to chip, fade or rust.
• The side-wall panels and optional roof are made of high-grade outdoor weather resistant Vinyl
containing a special formula of UV inhibitors to insure color fastness.
• Unique and invisible within each panel are three fused reinforcements providing rigidity and to help prevent “oil canning” prevalent in other extrusions.
• A time-tested recipe of ingredients in our vinyl prevent brittleness, mold and mildew.
• All hardware is 316 as many grades of Stainless-steel do rust.
• The floor decking is an outdoor weather resistant composite, spaced for drainage and constructed in two parts for convenience of removal to clean or store.
• With any model there are no opening allowing anyone to see inside.
• All units are designed to allow easy expansion to larger models should that option ever is desired.
• Wall panels with a shower head and faucet are designed to be removable. This allows easy access to plumbing or for cold weather storage.
• There are multiple color options for both the unit and flooring.
• AVCON offers a Limited lifetime warranty.
• Proudly: MADE IN THE USA
Accessory options include: a corner seat, free standing benches, towel bar, hook bar and louvered roof. The roof has the option of pergola end caps or flat caps.
• Single: Two to Three Hours
Double: Three to Four Hours